Short Forms... Secrets Finally Revealed.. !!!

I have read a lot of short forms and in IT we tend to use a lot of them. What exactly do they mean.?? 

here is the Secrets Finally Revealed..!!!

This post is not intended at offending anyone and is for knowledge only.. Please read at your own discretion.



IMO = In My Opinion
BTW = By The Way
GG = Good Game
BM & GM = Bad Manner and Good Manner
FU = Fuck You
FYI = For Your Information
AKA = Also Known As
LOL = Laugh Out Loud
ROLF = Roll Over Laughing
ROFL - Rolling on floor laughing
LMAO = Laugh My Ass Off :P


FFS = For Fuck's Sake
UTFS = Use The Fucking Search
RTFM = Read The Fucking Manual
IIRC= If I recall correctly
HTH = Hope This Helps
IDK - I dont Know
IRL = in real life
OMFG = ohh my fukin god
BRB = Be Right Back
AFK = Away From Keyboard
Gosu is a korean word for expert
Chobo is the korean word for noob
GL HF = good luck have fun
WTF = What the fuck
su = switch user (in online games)
hand = have a nice day
BO = Build Order
MU = Match Up
MM = Marines Medics
Uc = Unit Count
GTFO - get the fuck out
IMHO = In My Humble Opinion.
ASAP = As Soon As Possible
SOS = Someone Over Sholder

Note :- This post is for information purpose only. you know know of any that i may have missed out on, Please comment below.

HTH

No comments:

Post a Comment